CANNONBALL! into the water

because sometimes you just have to jump and hope you won't get hurt.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

really we aren't that clique-ish

Rachel: These potatoes really are better than anything we could ever make.
Me: Shh! I hid the evidence so he wouldn't know I hadn't made them from scratch.
Rachel: Oh.
Dean: Hey, if they're made at home, they're homecooked. Food is food.

I knew there was a reason we had him in our summer group which now has rules to it (Rachel and I decided last night as we waited to enter the movie theatre for a midnight showing of The Lake House).

Brandy was talking to someone she knew. As Brandy knows someone everywhere we go.

The rules are simple. No hanging out with anyone outside of the summer group unless other people from the summer group are busy. Then when the majority of the summer group is free, one must stop spending time with other friends in order to see the summer group.

It's nice to have a group for the summer. And we (the girls) even have our own soundtrack. Now all we need is a movie script and we're set to make millions.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Pioneer Woman said…

    I wanna be part of your group. But I'm 37, which I'm suspecting is a tad too old. But I can burp like no one's business---I have burps on my blog if you want to check them out. :)
    Have a great summer with your group.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Cannonball Into The Water said…

    the burping would probably get you in. i need an assistant burper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home